Sunday, May 28, 2006

i'm so tired, mentally... really need to let off some stress... if not i would go crazy... feel so much like crying but the tears wont come out...

2day sunday... actually was suppose to go swim wif rudy tis afternoon... but due to the rain, it was cancelled... n i stayed home whole day... watching tv n sleeping... took a short nap at abt 3pm... then woke up abt 4pm plus n when back to slp again... cus there's just notingy to do n notingy to watch... didnt even feel like playing games, cus i know after few mins of playing i would get tired of the game... sometingys bothering me i know... but i'm just not sure wat...

went tampines again tis evening after dinner... went there to buy my new bag... the one i having cant let me put my laptop in together wif my other stuffs, cus it would surely rip open... too heavy liaoz... so went CS Metro to get a new one... managed to squeeze everytingy including my laptop into it... feels kinda heavy but at least better than the old one... just hope tis one can last me, n hope it wont give way...

nowadays no matter where i go where i travel... i kept tinking n tinking... tinking abt life, work, love, y can some ppl live so happy n others so sad? y some can find love so easily n others just doesnt haf the fate... y some dont haf to work so hard n money would keep pouring in for them, while others haf to work 24/7 just to earn enough to pay for their home...

yes would ppl say all these r challenges... tests... but for fuck? u wan challenges n tests u go through them urselves... leave me alone...

No comments: