Thursday, May 04, 2006

hehe 2day did sometingy out of my simple life... dont usually gave it any thought before 2day... it's the beri 1st time i donated my blood... n agreed to be a bone marrow donor if ever needed :P

before 2day i had oso donated some blood lah, but mostly to mosquitoes muahaha :P anyway, the donation was held at my company n since i was following my team leader for OJT n she wanted to donate so i went as well loh... hehe n yah i didnt type wrongly, my team leader is a gal, the one n only female engineer in the whole company... kinda cute lah hehehe oops :P

not a simple gal loh... can do almost watever male engineers r doing... only carry heavy tingys sometimes need help loh but otherwise she quite gd at her work... had some chats wif her abt tingys not related to work... then kinda realised tat my life is kinda boring... i mean more boring than i had ever thought it has been... hehe cus when she told me her interests n hobbies etc, i am like wahhhh... not the average gal i would know...

hehe compared to my hobbies n interests... i even had to pause n tink when someone ask me wat they r... hmm lets see, swimming? which i stopped since i started work, n somemore it's just a leisure swim... basketball? haha not sure how long i nv touch the ball already... play ps2/pc games? wats so interesting abt them? i'm not an expert in games oso loh... actually come to tink of it... i haf notingy tat i'm gd at... maybe should go back to archery or start learning guitar, n try to make sometingy out of the tingys i do... instead of just doing for fun...

tink i'm just too plain boring... tat's y 24 yrs already still no gf...

No comments: