Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Happy Birthday~

hehe so fast 24yrs old liaoz :P but my life still just kinda started only...

did celebrate wif weihe they all last sat... n wif my family on sun... cus too bad my bday falls on a week day... n no one would be free including meself cus i would be too tired :P had a great time last weekend loh :P got a wallet n a belt from the guys... hehe but the belt kinda short so had to really start to tone up the stomache area...

i didnt made a wish on sunday when was cutting the cake wif my family... cus i cant tink of any at tat time... but everytime i make a wish i would make roughly the same one n it wont come true oso :P partly cus i nv go do much to make it come true oso hahaha... but i really do hope it would come true in this lifetime...

n there's tis wish i've been longing for... which is to receive a call/sms from her... but guess i could only dream abt tis in my dream... cus i know it would nv happen... a simple sms is oso beri hard to come by already, tat's y cant even wish for a call...

actually kinda pathetic... cus all the bday greetings i get r from my male frenz... none from females... well, got lah... but 5 fingers r more than enough to count the number of them... haha pathetic anot?

anyway... main goal n wish for now is to let my parents enjoy life... not to bother over $ matters...

No comments: