Friday, April 28, 2006

DAMN BIRD



tis idiot bird flew into my room 2day... not sure when it flew in... must be in the afternoon or sometingy... i didnt saw it when i went into my room after reaching home from work... when i turned n walk out of my room i saw tis bird sitting rite on top of my blanket... no matter how i 'shoo' it, it just wont fly away, i even opened the window for it...

the most sickening tingy is tat it shit on my blanket!! n on the floor n on my speed poster... it shit anywhere i dont care... but the posters!! STUPID BIRD... only know how to fly in n not out... when it finally decided to move... it flew down the bed n went behind the resting chair, tat's when i thgt of taking it's stupid pic... then it flew onto my computer table n shit on my modem, printer n cables... beri sickening loh... i felt so disgusted by it... so scare might get any diseases from it or it's shit... should haf just catch it n torture it... hahaha damn... birds r the worst animal... only eat n shit n create bird flu...

No comments: