Wednesday, November 21, 2007

trojan.downloader.winfixer

just my luck... came home after a tiring day, on my pc... start msn and go friendster then suddenly a pop up window and all hell breaks loose...

suddenly there was this windows error msg telling me that my pc was infected with a kind of spyware etc, and keep linking me to a website to download and install their antivirus... even my antivirus can block it from running loose... end up i gotta go offline completely so it can't link anymore websites to me... and once it stops i could start scanning for viruses... finally found lots of this trojan.downloader.winfixer inside my local settings/temp folder...

how did it get there man... the last thing i did ytd was to d/l heroes season 2 ep 9... then this evening friendster n msn... somehow this trojan manage to get in... duh~ headache loh...

No comments: