Sunday, November 11, 2007

All me...

didn't really have the mood to blog lately... saw this on someone else's blog... think i'll just list down all the things about me...

10 REALLY RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1) I am FAT
2) Been single for 25yrs, think it's gonna stay this way forever
3) I'm tired from playing soccer
4) I want a cat for a pet
5) Lost in life
6) Need someone to talk to, gonna break down soon
7) I can't speak up in the presence of gals
8) I love to drink F&N Sarsi
9) I love to relax in a pool, wash away all my thoughts... but recently lazy to go swim
10) I loathe my work at FX

9 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
1) Tell me "I love U"
2) Talk to me, let me know I'm not a nuisance
3) Don't "curse" every minute
4) Buy me something on my bday, v'day
5) Care for me when I'm sick
6) Be true
7) Be filial
8) Hug me
9) Don't break it, not even once!

8 THINGS I CARRY / WEAR EVERYDAY
1) Wallet
2) Packet tissue
3) Handphone
4) Watch (only when I'm working)
5) Pouch for tools (only when I'm working)
6) Bag (only when I'm working)
7) Underwear loh
8) Shoes, but prefer sandals & depending on occasions

7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME
1) Smokers
2) Ppl who rush into mrt b4 letting others to alight
3) "fake" sleepers in mrt train hogging seats
4) Ppl who spit anywhere n everywhere
5) Insurance/Financial advisers loitering in public places
6) Bengs/Lians loitering n talking loudly
7) Not being appreciated

6 PLACES I’VE VISITED (lower case) OR INTEND TO (upper case)
1) cambodia
2) thailand
3) ITALY
4) JAPAN
5) TAHITI
6) SPAIN

5 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1) Love & be loved
2) Write my will
3) Let my family/friends know I love them
4) Kill someone I hate
5) Play winning eleven

4 THINGS I’M AFRAID OF
1) Family getting hurt (touch wood)
2) Being lost in life
3) Having no Money
4) Losing my family (touch wood)

3 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY
1) Online
2) Watch TV
3) Sleep

2 THINGS I’M TRYING NOT TO DO NOW
1) Love, my heart had stopped loving
2) Break down, I'm on the verge

1 PERSON I WANT TO SEE NOW
1) My soul mate?

No comments: