Monday, October 08, 2007

shit... i injured myself again!!! this time during work, while replacing a drum cart for a customer... opened the package to fast, the drum kinda slipped abit n the edge of the drum cart just slide pass my hand, n i could feel the skin being ripped off loh... when i look at it i was thinking "ohh shit", cus i could see the white flesh... i pressed on the side of the wound n blood came out... *faint* why do i keep injuring myself???

right knee almost completely healed... then left foot injured... today walked extremely slow to work n whilst working... now hand oso injured, but this 1 is a small wound lah still can work with it... but my left foot really can't tahan loh... it just doesn't seem to be able to heal itself loh...

hai~ finally applied all my leave... almost every friday i would be on leave, but some fridays i would still be working lah... cus i only got 8 days of leave for me to use this year... but then the thingy is... that useless manager of our district still haven't approve them yet... don't tell me u don't read ur emails everyday loh... by rite the leave approval should be sent to u already... cus i applied them on sunday... can't be the system so slow...

don't care... by thursday still haven't approve then i will inform him the very last minute... i already applied... if he don't wanna approve it oso must reject or let me know...

No comments: