Sunday, October 07, 2007

prone to injuries

i hate to admit it... but i'm starting to feel that fat ppl r kinda more prone to injuries... cus of the weight we r carrying on us...

2nd soccer session with jc n his frenz again at RI... played awhile as GK, then switched out to DLC, cus one of our players didnt bring shoe so could only play GK... so 2day really sweat alot lol... 1st time played, injured my right leg as i dive down to save the ball... so rested for 2weeks... then 2day played again... i don't know how n when, but mid way through i suddenly felt a sharp pain in my left feet, as if my socks had torn away n my foot was rubbing against the inside of my shoe... i still played on though, thinking that at most it would give me a couple of blisters...

after the game i took off my shoes, socks still intact... but just don't know how but 2 of my toes' top skin got rubbed away, leaving the flesh exposed... although it's just a small opening, not bigger than a 5cent coin on both toes... but it's still quite painful, yet no blood...

hai~ like everytime i play soccer will sure somehow injure a part of my body... maybe it's a sign to tell me to keep to just playing bball lol...

now it still hurts alot everytime i move the toes... then somemore 2moro after work got RT... don't know how i gonna exercise with my injured toes...

No comments: