Friday, February 02, 2007

runny nose... then cough... then bought the wrong serial cable... then headache... shoulder ache... then went home late cus went to funan to buy another serial cable... all these sums up my day... fucked up...

dont know y i started to have runny nose ytd during my last day of training at pandan crescent... then this morning my nose was feeling abit better than before... but started to cough... cus of all the 'liquid' i suck back down from my nose :P now my throat still hurts...

2day did my 1st imari machine after 9 days of training... i was so lost tat i didnt know wat to do 1st when i walked up to the machine... cus usually i just go n replace the drums n tat's it... but 2day is totally diff... gotta check where the lines on the printouts came from... but luckily i remember some parts of the machine would cus lines... lucky i found the part tat was worn out n replaced it n the problem was solved... but then i need to connect my laptop to the machine to reset the counter after replacement... i thgt to myself lucky tat i bought a serial cable before lunch, before i came to this machine... but when i pluged it in, it prompted tat the machine could not be detected on the laptop... i was so puzzled so called my colleagues for help... n luckily one of them was needby n he borrowed me his serial cable to reset the counter...

i was so mad at myself tat why did i buy a cable tat could not detect the machine... it's a 9pin serial cable but female to female, the shop tat sold me the cable told me to get a male jack to change the cable to male-female connection... but how come it didnt work? is it tat the connection cant work becus of the male jack? WHY WHY WHY?? wasted $15 on both cable n jack... so no choice, told my controller i cant do imari copier 2day cus i dont have the rite cable... n cant find ANY shop in raffles place tat sells it...

my company oso damn stupid loh... train the technicians to service the machines but nv give them the rite tools n connectors to do the job... still require them to go outside n buy themselves... n later claim back the $$... stupid rite...

so end of the day i went to funan to get a 9pin male-female serial cable... n this one only cost me $6... i wont buy any more electronic stuffs from raffles place anymore... going to claim $ of those 2 cables from my company, eventhough one cant connect to the machine...

end up i came home late... 8pm loh... when i could have reached home at 6.30pm... i'm sick ok, still go home late... somemore 2moro still want me to work... then still can say 2moro no calls for me, ask me to standby... then wat the fuck still ask me work when i go there just to wait for half a day... n waste half of my sat, when i could be resting n cleaning up for cny...

really gotta start looking for new job...

No comments: