Sunday, February 18, 2007

CNY 2007

woke up at 10am 2day n quickily go bath liaoz cus need to go ah-ma's hse bai nian... but 1st need to bai nian with mum n dad... hehe guess wat my mum wishes me... "to find a better job, n a gd gf!!"... i was like huh? ohh no, my mum is on to me liaoz... hahaha cus 25 yrs oso no have one... tink its abt time she start to worry for me liaoz hahaha :P

wore my fiorentina jersey to bai nian hahaha :P looks abt weird but ok lah... i like the color n the design... only flaw is tat its material is those abit tight fitting type... so if i got muscles will look even nicer hehehe :P maybe can try go train train abit...

one tingy funny when we reach ah-ma's house... ah-ma cant seem to tell me n my bro apart hahaha... cus we abt the same height n size now... diff is my bro is way older than me but i tink i look abt older than him bah... tats y ah-ma keep mistaking the 2 of us hahaha :P

wasn't able to meet up with my god-parents at ah-ma's house... so maybe gotta go to their house to bai nian some other day... came home abt 12.30pm... was kinda tired so took a nap... but the relatives start coming in at abt 2.30pm... n tat started my babysitting job... cus all the kids wanna play ps2... they r soooo loud n noisy loh... even the little boys oso scream in high pitch hahaha... cannot stand them...

but luckily they left 1 by 1 after dinner... then my room is back to normal :P n time to haf my dinner liaoz...

No comments: