Sunday, December 17, 2006

was watching "Just Friends" on HBO ytd nite... quite a funny show though... i thgt abt sometingy towards the end of the movie... wat do i see myself in 5 or 10yrs time? one tingy immediately came into my mind, it's not abt wat i would be working as or how much i would be earning, but... tat i tink i'm still gonna be soooo single in 10yrs time... hahaha sian~

i mean is like i'm way past the time zone of finding a decent gal who would love me... cus gals my age or even older than me wont go for only love... they demand a guy not just having a stable job but one with excellent income... even with tat, u still gotta look gd n be funny... well i can only say i'm neither of these...

so wat can i do? hahaha should haf at least find one while in sec sch or poly... at least those times gals still wont really go to the extend of money matters... but wat to do, i dont haf the looks to get a gf back then... didnt really realised i was sooo ugly back then... till i look back at my poly time photos... no wonder gals give me 'those' kinda looks...

well all these r the past already... dont tell me i gotta go matchmake to find a gf/wife ar... sian~ hahahaha

No comments: