Sunday, December 17, 2006

over usage?

maybe i on my tv n pc too often already, watch tv with my pc on, or play pc with the tv on n only glancing at it once in awhile hahaha, ytd the 2-way splitter used to connect my tv n pc to... the cable kinda broke down... whenever i use the internet, when the modem is transmitting n receiving data, my tv will flicker... when i off the modem the tv works fine... at 1st i thgt someting was wrong with starhub's programs, but then i realised tat all channels including ch5 n ch8 oso flicker when i use the internet... so i supposed there is sometingy wrong with the splitter... if not tat then it is either the set-top box or the modem... but the easiest way to solve the problem is get a new splitter 1st...

so went to tampines to find out if starhub customer service centre can replace a splitter for me... but the person told me i could only get a new 1 at those electrical applicance shop... lucky tampines area got all kinds of shops, so when to get a new splitter for $10... ohh yah before tat i went to BEST to get a new shaver, cus my old shaver's foil keeps on breaking even after i replace it... so mind as well get a new one for $88, rechargable n with trimmer...

came home to test out if it was really the splitter tat's causing the flicker on my tv... turned on both tv n pc n start using the net... my tv dont flicker anymore, yeah!!... i wonder how can a splitter be faulty... really too much usage ar? just hope tis one wont spoil loh... maybe just gotta limit my usage on tv n pc :P

No comments: