Monday, October 30, 2006

actually i havent been blogging alot lately, other than ytd when i bought a new watch... well, partly is becus i didnt go out much, other than work... weekends had become "stay home weekend" ever since i started work... cus too tired to move after 5 days of "route-match"... it would be more sian after work, if i come home n continue to blog abt my work... so i stopped...

another tingy is i had been blocking my feelings, cus i've had enough of expressing my feelings out... it hurts my heart n gives me headache whenever i wanna express my feelings... i nv expect i would end up like this... thgt everytingy would go well n simple... but everytingy start to complicate themselves everytime i do sometime... yes i'm still living in the past, n yes i cant get out of it... just cant find the "restart" button for it...

i know where the problem lies n wat my flaws r... but even if i make change, wat i already had in my memories cant be changed... just too bad, i'm the kinda person who cant erase memories... especially bad ones... just gotta try to prevent anymore bad memories recording in... tat's y the blocking of feelings

sounds like blowing up a small n stupid experience... but too me it's big... no one would understand...

No comments: