Monday, January 23, 2006

First entry after my new PC arrived~

hehe so long didnt blog liaoz.... cus had been working overnite for ntuc... looking after cny goods till cny eve... from 10pm till next morning 8am... so whenever i reached home oso not much energy to write anytingy :P but i did online, just dont haf the energy to tink n write hahaha :P

anyway... got my HP desktop last tues 17 jan, went all the way down to jurong area to collect the PC from the warehouse... luckily my bro's free n gave me a lift... if not i dont know how i gonna carry a total of 28kgs of PC from jurong to bedok :P

really beri happy abt this new PC... especially the keyboard... thgt it would be those normal size ones... but this one is quite slim, like those used for laptops :P only flaw is i cant install my own CD-rom n CD-RW/DVD rom cus of the 90days warranty... n no floppy drive oso... i wonder if nowadays all PCs dont come with floppy drive anymore... but i still got my old ones... so all i gotta do is wait till the warranty expires b4 opening up the CPU...

hehe now surf net oso fast already... cus PC is fast n internet speed oso fast :P so happy :)

No comments: