Monday, February 02, 2009

CNY week

don't really know why... but i don't seem to have the mood to blog nowadays... hehe hmm maybe i'm just lazy? or nothing much to write about bah? or just don't wanna share that much of myself anymore :P

anywayz... this cny kinda boring... only gd thing is that i gotta drive my bro's honda jazz for a week... then he drove his own rental car... on the 1st day of cny i drove my parents to ah-ma's hse at simei then to tampines n back to bedok... why i said this cny is boring is cus that was the end of my visits lol... after which is just stay home and wait for relatives to visit us...

and all that happened on the 1st day of cny... the funny thing is, no one played MJ at our house this yr... i didn't even get to see our MJ tiles in my house loh... plus all my relatives left after having dinner... usually they would stay till about 10pm last time... i guess this yr the economic is bad... then no one wants to gamble lol...

but somehow i still managed to get about total of $300 for my angbaos... but i lost some $90 for my gambling... on cards alone... didn't gamble much on MJ... only lost $6 cus we played really really small wahahahaha...

i really made use of my bro's car during this cny week... went out to lunch with frenz at goldenmile food centre, go frenz hse for cny visits... furthest i drove was yishun lol... then helped my bro with his work oso... cus i'm using his car... so need to fetch him around and help out hehehe...

kinda like to drive around... and i finally got the hang of vertical parking at carparks hehe... but now no more car to drive... cus given back the car to my bro... cus he need it for work lol... later gotta take bus to bedok camp for IPT somemore lol... if got car then easy lol...

No comments: