Tuesday, January 22, 2008

black is the color...

currently doing my 2nd high key ICT... 1st day they nv say much abt my hair, just abit long... but this morning kana spotted tat my hair color still visible... especially under light or sun... lol~

i did dyed it back to black color on sunday using my dad's hair dye loh... but i not professional lah, so only managed to cover the top n front part of my hair hahaha... end up the side n rear of my hair still brown... so just now i dyed my hair again for the 2nd time... i dont tink they will say much liaoz lah... cus mostly black liaoz... only can see slightly brown on my left... haha hack care lah... at most dye the 3rd time if they say not gd lol...

just now was in the kitchen... suddenly i saw a bright glow in the sky... wah today 十五 loh... n the moon is sooo round n bright... quickily take out my k800i try to take the pic... but not tat gd... too dark, n the moon too bright liaoz... here's wat it looked like...

No comments: