Sunday, December 09, 2007

recently done up a calendar to plan for my tender hahaha :P so i've already fixed a date liaoz... 33 more days till i tender on the 11 jan 2008... then after that work 1 week, then go reservist for 2 weeks then come back work for 1 last week to hand over everythingy... so total 1 month notice loh lol... then maybe could clear some of my leave in between oso...

oso heard that lately quite some ppl already tender liaoz... i'm sooo happy it's gonna be my turn soon lol... then after i quit, i can enjoy my CNY, after which go for my IPT training... already booked the sessions starting march 3rd, ending 2nd april... i booked this IPT cus i dont wanna go for RT next yr, i just haf to book another IPT session can liaoz... total 10 sessions only... while RT is 20 sessions...

so it's either i go job hunting in between all these then get a job afterwhich... or get a job n go for IPT every mon/wed evening... all will depend on my bank account hahaha... it should be able to last me couple of months without work... i was thinking to rest till end of april then start work lol... hope i can do that :P

No comments: