Monday, March 26, 2007

wah... 2day really beri suay... 1st morning rain big big, nvm cus i like it when it rains... but the umbrella i normally use died on me when i reach the busstop... one of the metal frame just broke off loh... hai~ but i figure it still can be use n incase it was raining in raffles place oso... so hack care just bring along for the entire day...

then next is the 1st customer i went to service their copier... it was the 3rs time tis month i went there liaoz... 1st time was their power plug spoil so cant on machine, 2nd was dirty cus the cleaner assembly worn out liaoz... then 2day is the feeder not working... sian loh, cus if a machine calls for service more than 3 times in a month will haf to report to manager... now i gotta monitor the customer's machine liaoz loh... hai~ sian

n still its not over yet... 2nd call went to OUB centre... when i came down to wait for spare parts i waited at the wrong place... so i ran over from OUB watson to the G2000 shop at the other end... on the way i heard sometingy drop on the floor, i thgt it was my 5.5 tool, but i check it was still wif me so i continue running... then after taking the spares n on my way back to the lift lobby, i suddenly realise my visitor pass was missing... shit loh, the sound i heard wasnt my tool dropping, instead it was my visitor card tat dropped :(

end up i gotta pay $10 to the security at OUB centre n get my IC back... lucky it was just $10... thgt it would be arnd $50 loh hahaha :P then after the call i went back down to where i might haf dropped the pass to try my luck to see if it was still there... but cant find... but finally someone found it n return to the security n they call me back to take back my $10...

tat was lucky... but all these stuffs shouldnt be happening to me loh... tink long time nv go pray liaoz... tis weekend must go bugis pray pray... hehehe

No comments: