Tuesday, January 09, 2007

shocking!!

as usual, i was waiting for spares to be delivered to me... was standing just opposite oub centre then an indian guy walked passed me and said something when he was looking at me... so i said excuse me to check if he was talking to me... then he just turn n said i'm a cheerful guy, but i think too much... i was shock though, cus i do tink too much... he say just by looking at my face he can tell tat i'm happy on the outside but unhappy on the inside cus i think too much... :P

then he added tat i shouldn't be anyone's guarantor or lend anyone money... cus i wont get back the money... hmm tis has yet to be true though hahaha :P

he oso said i'm gonna be having my own business in the future... but must not be in a partnership cus it wont last... i find this weird cus my frend did help me check on my fortune n he too say i would be running my own business with help from 15 other ppl... hmmm so who is speaking the truth? hahaha :P

but 2day was just shocking loh... a guy suddenly walk pass u n can just tell wat kinda person u r... hehehe how i wish i could do tat too :P

No comments: